Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Happy Mother's Day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Mother's Day
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wishing everyone that's a Mom "Happy Mother's Day"

We're invited over to some friends in the afternoon for the evening meal.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

"Happy Mothers Day!"

Both of our mothers are going to be here and Stacy's for the noon meal...Lunch or Dinner which ever you call it.

A house full...should be fun. [Smile] [Wink]

Hope all has a good day!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We went to Apple Bee's had there honey of a deal and recieved to free Twin tickets for lower admission seats but have to be used Sun - Thurs. so we will go two time this summer. The second one will have to be during the week, which will be another fun time had for the family.

The rest of the day we enjoyed reading, taking a nap, and going over our landscaping plans.

My gift this weekend was housed cleaned, didn't prepare one meal and no one asked Mom to do anything. In fact, Mom was the only one to be able to ask anyone to do something for her. It was the best gift ever. Jordan made a poem, matted, and has his picture on it. Bryant, brought a flower planted by seed from school. Victoria made me 4 cards and one of them had a stick of gum and sucker.

It was a good Mother's day weekend! And hoping everyone else had a good one, also.

[ May 12, 2002, 08:52 PM: Message fixed by: Sheleen ]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had a house full as you'll see on my prior post. It turned out to be a good day. Kids enjoyed sometime outside and indoor playing.

Vonnie gave us a Tupperware demostration to get her into practice and Denny & Eric gave her, her run for her money.

I got three mothers day cards...two from Maria...homemade & boughten, one from Colby and a boyds bear mother knick knack and Maria handmade a picture frame w/a picture of herself... [Smile]

--------------------
Sheryl

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes we did have a nice time at Eric and Sheryl's for mothers day.

GOOD food. They fixed my favorite meal. (I don't know if they knew that when they planned it though) A roast, carrots and potatoes. Stacey brought a 7 layer salad which I also love. I don't fix it for myself so it is always a treat to have it. Sharon make angel food cake and I took ice cream. mmmm

I got a Boyds Bears & Friends pencil and pen holder. It will go right to work and the girls are going to just go nuts over it. One bear is climbing up open drawers on a file cabinet.

Thanks Eric, Sheryl and Maria. [Smile]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

You are more than welcomed. So did you get the chance to take your gift to work? If so what were the reaction everyone had?

--------------------
Sheryl

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone just loved my Boyds Bears Pencil Box. I think everbody picked it up and read everything on all 4 sides.

You couldn't have gotten me a more wonderful and fun gift. A few people weren't there this week, so we will go through the same thing next week when they see it. [Big Grin]

Thanks again

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: