Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » A full day!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A full day!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night we arrived at Sheleen & Bill's went to bed around 10:30/11:00. We awoke around 7:30/8:30...Bryant was the 1st to wake then we all gradually woke one by one.

Sheleen, Victoria, Maria & I took the retaining wall blocks to get cut. While we were waiting we walked through "Stacy's Nursery, looking at different plants...flowers & shrubs. After that we went to check out a few vans at a dealership....5 mins. Then we went to Spicer to Green Lake Nursery to check out their prices and to pickup a stamper to level out the ground before laying the blocks. Before heading back to Sheleen & Bill's we stopped at a park for 10 mins.

Bill, Eric, Jordan & Bryant went to Jordan's baseball practice. A two hour deal.

After lunch, Sheleen, All the kids, neighbor kids & I supervised, Eric & Bill building the retaining wall. They started at 1:30 and was done by 3:30.

We arrived at Mom Toop's by 4:30 ate supper than did a few lawn work for her, set up her summer stuff on the deck and cleaned up some things around the house.

In all the time we were at Sheleen & Bill's,....Colby, Autum & all three neighbor dogs were running all over the place. Needless to say Colby is in his kennel at the moment by choice......all pooped out! [Surprised Smiley]

I think we all will be sleeping pretty good tonight. Including Maria....no nap today!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we all went to bed about 10:00 - 11:00. We got up about 8:30, so we all were pretty tired.

Got up but we didn't have breakfast until 10:00. Than we (Eric and Sheryl) started working around here again. Eric and Maria went to Wal-Mart and got some top soil. Eric & Sheryl dumped that in a portion of my lawn, leveled it and broke up the big pieces and than planted grass. (Maria helped put the grass seed on)

All the time they were gone, Sheryl kept finding things to do. She put vases and etc on the top of my kitchen cupboards. Really looks nice. She put a clock on the wall, put up a new shelf on the wall and found things to put on it. I had taken all the stuff off my computer desk because the computer guy was coming and I didn't know if he had to move my desk, so she put all of that stuff back. With dusting etc that took a while also.

I didn't do a lot of anything but I am probably the only one that is stiff and sore today. Oh well Thanks to Eric and Sheryl a lot of work got done in a short time.

THANKS MUCH TO THE 2 OF YOU. I LOVE YOU! [Big Grin] [Heart] [Thumbs Up] [Smile]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it was a full day! We are very thankful for your help in doing the retaining wall in. The landscaping guy told us yesterday that we have to put one more layer on. That wont take more then a half hour. We are just glad for the rest that is completed.

Can't wait until the rest is completed! [Cool]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: