Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Memorial Day Weekend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Memorial Day Weekend
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what is everyone's weekend plans?

Our major plans for the weekend is to start scrapping the house to get ready for painting soon.

Tonight we are thinking of going to see a [Movie] . Not sure yet which one. Possibly out to eat.

Memorial Day...if it is a nice day maybe we will go for a bike ride or two and out to eat. Nothing to big. [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are going to be basicly around for the weekend.

Saturday we are going to do some landscaping as much as we can do.

Sunday will be a day spending at Bill's folks for a picinic dinner.

Mom will be here the weekend which has been a long time since she's been here.

Monday, we are invited to a hog roast in Cosmos. Playing ball from 1-4 p.m. then the hog roast to follow. Should be fun!

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for Us we'll be home all wkend. Dad came last night for Ryan's birthday and to bring Leah her doll house. She just loves it. I'm babysitting today at 6:30pm til ? and it's a girl from Leah's class rm so they'll be having fun playing barbies being the weather is yucky!

Dad went on the JP's today to take Danlle her doll house and do some fixing. Then next is Maria and Victoria. Dad did a real nice job!

This wk I cleaned a house it took me 3 1/2 hrs thursday and 3 1/2 hrs on friday. Made $85. But it was work! You won't think so but it was. My poor back! [Razz] I do have 2 regular cleaning jobs- 4hrs each Wed and Thursday mornings.

Monday we'll go to Jeanine's for the day so Jeff can fix her computer and then Tuesday is back to school for the kids til June 3rd. Next yr it'll be June 10th but if there is snow day then it'll be longer. [Mad]

Tuesday I'm hired at Micheals-it's some kind of craft store. It's temp. store set up and maybe hired. June 20th is the opening day.

Have a Happy Memorial Day everyone!

[ May 25, 2002, 05:01 PM: Message fixed by: Shannon ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! A lot going on there.

I had thought that Elton had demolished the barbie doll houses? So I wasn't expecting it for awhile. I'll have to shuffle all of Maria's toys to make it fit...need to do that awhile ago. Good time to do it I guess. Danille is getting a barbie doll house? Isn't she like 14 years old?

Well we are going to prime our house tomorrow or at least start.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shannon how big are these barbie doll houses? Length and width....we are just trying to figure out where it is going to go in the house. [Big Grin]

So far this weekend we have gotten the house scrapped, sanded, Pressure washed.... tomorrow (monday) we start to prime it [Smile]

The color we are going with is Called Tomorrow Taupe [Smile] how fitting huh?

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are you complaining about, Shannon, June 3rd isn't so long away. Our children have always gotten out around June 7 or 8. This year it falls on June 6th. Next year they are talking June 13 or 14th. It'll make a shorter summer for the kids that is for sure. I really don't get why they are thinking of going that long into June when they complain about the budget?! [Confused]

We spent the day with some of the area friends. Kent & Devi (a younger couple with 3 kids in between our kids age) and Devi's sister's family from the state of Washington. Bill's folks and both brother's where there, also. We met at a lake called Games Lake it is the best area swimming beach and picinic area. We played baseball, in the water, sat around and visited.

We are now home and going to go do a little fishing before the end of this Memorial Day Holiday!
[Cool] [Smile]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: