Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » My Weekend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Weekend
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well as you probably already know I went to see Bill and Sheleen and my mother. Left Sat. at 5am sharp and arrived at a friend of mine at the Hector convention grounds at 8am sharp. Made good time because not much traffic. A great time to be on the road.

Had breakfast with Anita Wolfe and left there at 10am and went to get mom. Was there in about a half hour and left right away for Sheleens. Was there for lunch. She had a wonderful lunch. Chicken, potatoes, peas, cole slaw. When grandma and I arrived there. Grandma made some rubbarb jam and I made an angle cake and some choc chip cookies. About 5pm Grandma and I left to go put a reath on Grandpa N. grave and then went to Clara City and had supper at Ritas resturant. We left there and went to their home for the night.

Had a nice visit with them in the morning before leaving for meeting. And then went with Bill and Sheleens to Bills folks for dinner and the afternoon. We then all went out to Sheleens for supper and a walk. When Walt, Viriginia and Ben got there we then went for another walk. So some of us got in a 4 mile walk. It was fun and rewarding.

I have been fighting with a chest cold ever since Sat. morning. It was funny it just came on from no where. But I was told that others were having it too. I have doubled up on my sunrider products and am feeling alot better.

When I got up this morning I was planning on going to the picnic with Sheleens but I wasn't feeling all that good and wasn't looking forward to driving home. So after pondering over the thought of driving in the busy traffic and getting home late I decided not to go to the picnic and started for home at 11am. It was a nice drive. I wasn't in a great hurry so I drove 6o which for me was very peaceful. I'm ususally always in a hurry to get home that I push the foot feed as fast as I can. And that gets pretty stressful. I stopped at 1pm at a subway and sat down and ate it in the resturant and then proceeded on. Got to Rochester at 3:15pm and stopped at Rainbow to make some copies of something I've been wanting to do and was here at 4pm.

Now I have read all my mail and done this posting and feel pretty good about being home. Theres a storm bruing up out side. Not sure what were going to get.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I did. And thank you Sheleen for the nice time. Like your house and happy for you to have it so nice. I'm sure your always going to enjoy it and will have lots of memeories for your old age. heh

Have a good weekend , you all. And will try and get on here again soon. I have a very big week ahead. But I will be home for the weekend which will be good so I can get some rest.

Take care all. Love you all. MOM

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like you had a nice time with everyone.

Good to hear that you'll be staying home, maybe you'll get a little time for you and time to relax. Get caught up with the website, etc.

Have a good week... [Wink]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear you had a good time! Hope you'll come again. Hopefully our yard will be completed by then. [Cool]
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: