Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Fishing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fishing
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill and Jordan went fishing last night and caught 2 nice largemouth bass. Jordan's was 20 1/2" and Bill's was 21 1/2", they are about 6 lbs. Tonight, Bryant and I went fishing while Victoria sat and did her school work. Our biggest was 18" and we caught about 8-10 littler ones. I was really getting into fishing. It is fun when you have a bit every few minutes sometimes seconds. Bryant doesn't really have much patience to stand there and wait for a fish but he is great at pulling the worms apart so that you have more bait.

Those bigger ones are quite tough to bring in they are heavy. My arms are hurting right now.

Victoria's night will be Thursday and we'll see what she gets.

I am looking forward to our summer fishing! [Cool] [Smile] [Wink]

[ May 28, 2002, 08:56 PM: Message fixed by: Sheleen ]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So are you fishing in the little creek behind the house? [Big Grin] Do you have access to the lake from your place? Next time we come we should go do that. That does sound like fun and I don't think that Maria has ever done that.....good time to introduce her to that kind of thing. [Smile] [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When is it my night?

Where do you guys do this fishing? [Smile] [Wink]

[ May 29, 2002, 08:36 PM: Message fixed by: Vonnie ]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is at Gorge Lake! Off of Cty 32, we are just of the road on a rocky bank.

It is usually in the evening you have the most luck. They come to the top of the lake looking for something to eat.

It is about 2 miles from us.

Any night can be your night, Vonnie! [Wink]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: