Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Cats Galore!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cats Galore!!
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone out there is looking for kittens, we have 14 of them to give away plus 7 adult cats!! Any takers? We have someone who would like 2 of them but we still have plenty.

They're FREE!!!! Most of them are orange tabby cats.

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is a orange tabby cat? What do they look like and are they good house cats?

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anaconda
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anaconda   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trust me, They are as good and if not better than regular house cats!! pluz they are not a as tame but, they'll get used to people when you spend time with them. I have a friend that has one and its a funny cat! [Wink]

[ June 09, 2002, 09:17 PM: Message fixed by: Anaconda ]

--------------------
~Ryan

Posts: 49 | From: Hong Kong, China  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are the best cats out there. Very, very, very friendly. They crave for your attention and they plop down at your feet wanting you to pet their tummies!! But they are just huge cats. [Big Grin]
Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have any that are gray striped? Victoria has been wanting a cat but her request is a gray striped! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Victoria says she would like one! We'll be at Eric and Sheryl's in 2 wks so maybe we could head out that way for Sunday dinner? Let us know and we'll get all set up here for it! [Cool]

We want a kitten not an adult cat and we'd like the darkest orange kitten if there is one.

[ June 14, 2002, 10:04 PM: Message fixed by: Sheleen ]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Well things have change quite fast around here. The kids talked us into going to a pet shop and of course they had little 8 wk old kittens. Victoria set her eyes on them and had to have the gray, black and white striped cat. Sooo!, Mom & Dad gave into her wishes and got it for her.

Sorry! [Embarrassed] Stacy we will not be getting a kitten from you.

Victoria, has named her Tabby Mabby Pfingsten. She has been with the cat the whole time since bringing her home this afternoon.

It is fun to have it here it'll be nicer once it gets use to us and our home.

Alex
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alex           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's okay. I've been gone for 6 days so didn't read your email until today. We had one black/orange striped cat which Alex claimed otherwise they were all orange so it probably worked out better!

Well, we actually have 27 cats all together except someone came and got one today!

Posts: 36 | From: Wherever I feel like being  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Thanks for understanding! [Big Grin]

We don't know how we would have survived the long drive with the cat crying all the way home. [Frown] We only had a 15 min drive with Tabby and she drove us all nuts.

For the most part of the first week she was like that. [Cry Smiley] We didn't know what to do for her. In fact, Bryant would call me at work and say "This kitty is annoying!" [Mad] It was so funny to get that call! [Wink]

Tabby is doing well now though and is quite a joy to have around. Even Bill thinks she isn't so bad. Bill is impressed at how well she is with the kitty litter. We haven't yet had an accident! [Cool] They were potty trained though at the pet shop. [Cool]

We all have fun and a good laugh when she gets wild. She'll run around and she goes so fast that she runs in to things. She even does flips! [Big Grin]

Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What you needed was to get two cats [Wink] and it usually is better!

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I didn't mind the hair I would love to have one, but that hair is just about enough to drive me nuts. Maria would love one to...wonder what Colby would think? [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anaconda
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anaconda   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grrrrrr [Mad] a cat in My territory! Grrr.....Arf Arf Get out Scat. LOL j/k

--------------------
~Ryan

Posts: 49 | From: Hong Kong, China  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well we won't be getting a cat anytime soon. for the past 15 years I have been allergic to them.

If I want my eyes to be itchy and watery and my nose to be stuffed up and be sneezing all the time.

Then I would get a cat [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

OH! No! Eric I never did think about that! [Roll Eyes] [Embarrassed] Will you be able to handle it when you come? I hope so!?

Sheryl, you only have to vacuum more often! For the most part the hair isn't a problem.....yet. I do sweep the floor just about every night but mainly because of the dirt that comes in from outside.

Shannon, two cats are out of the question! One is bad enough! Our house would look a fright! [Whatchutalkingabout Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: