Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Home Sweet Home!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Home Sweet Home!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that vacations were made so that when you came home you would appreciate it more. That is how I felt when I came home. It felt so nice to come home, sleep in our bed, in our own surroundings,etc.

I think I was home sick Thursday and was ready to come home. We did have plenty waiting for us to do...mow lawn, laundry, cleaning, etc.

It feels great to be home!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You didn't get home as early as you could have on Friday because of all the work you did for me around the yard.

I want you say THANK YOU Eric & Sheryl, for all the trimming, weeding and planting you helped me with. I really do appreciate it. THANKS again. [Heart] [Smile]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Victoria
Beginning Poster
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Victoria           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Sheryl, I know what you mean. We felt the same way when we came home from Canada.

Welcome home! I am sure Colby was happy to see you all, also.

This is Sheleen not Victoria but there is something wrong with our computer and haven't gotten it fixed. So I am logged in as Victoria.

Posts: 8 | From: 12268-62nd St N E, Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: