Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Tupperware

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tupperware
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am still selling Tupperware, but I have a number of things I would like to sell at a 25% - 45% discount of things I have on hand.

Yes I will sell them for a 25% - 45% discount. (Things I have on hand.)

Some of the sets I don't have all of, so if you see something in a set you want, let me know.

So if you have a book, look and see if there is anything you would like. Or go to tupperware.com on the internet. The prices are higher on the web site but you can at least look at product and than give me a call or E-Mail me to see if I have it.

I have modular mates, refrigerator containers, freezer containers, sets of 3 & 4 bowls, regular cereal bowls with seals, rock n servce and 9X13 size containers (good for 7 layer salad and stuff like that). This is the stuff I have the most of, but I also have maybe 1 of other things.

I will give you guys a head start on the girls at work, so if you want something please let me know. The girls want me to bring the stuff to work, but I have too much to take, so I have it organized on the living room floor and davenport. They will have to stop in and look.

Phone 320-222-6707
E-Mail mom@toop.org

eeekkkk I also found out tonight that my problem with the leaking pipe also shut off my water going to the ice maker. Now that isn't good at all. I do like my ice. LOL

[ August 11, 2002, 07:08 PM: Message fixed by: Vonnie ]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Congratulations! [Thumbs Up]

$200 in Tupperware sells at work today! That is great! Was your co-workers having a hay day with it all? I hope that you get as much for them as you would like and enough to help you out with what you need it for. I bet you'll be clearing out your house if you keep that up.

Good luck! [Cool]

[ August 14, 2002, 06:15 PM: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I have had good luck at work selling tupperware. No on wants to pay full price and I have such good prices on the things that they are really buying my tupperware. I am going to bring in more on Monday because my living room is still full of tupperware.

So anybody who is reading this and if you haven't gotten ahold of me, please do so before everything is gone. [Razz] [Clock]

[ August 15, 2002, 01:01 PM: Message fixed by: Vonnie ]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Otherwise, if you have more left and would like to do a Tupperware garage sale you will probably have good luck if you come to the cities. So let me know and we will set up a date to do that. I could do it for you if you don't have any weekends open. Would probably go like hot cakes.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like maybe a good deal. I will have to see what I have left. Thanks for the offer. [Heart] [Rose]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: