Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Flying out

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flying out
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While everyone else is spending Sept 11th at their homes. I will be in Boston. I am flying out on Sunday and returning the following Saturady (14th).

There is a training class out there that I will be attending.

Don't Worry if my plane goes down Sheryl will get $500,000. That should work for her for a bit.

This is actually my first week apart from her since we got married. Sure we have had weekends apart but not an entire week. So it will be interesting [Smile]

The training was suppose to be in October but they canceled it. Son On Wednesday I started to make plans for next Monday. Talk about short notice.

Got a great deal on a flight too.

Wish my luck while I'm on the East coast during the 11th. I'm not worried a bit.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope nothing happens to you. We all love you more than money can buy!

Take advantage of being gone and see as much as you can.

Study hard also. [Wink]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you thinking of visiting ground zero? Take pictures, of course, if you get the chance. Good luck! I don't think anyone dares try anything on the same day 1 year apart but who knows anything can happen I guess.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I'm not going to drive down to New York... it would be like a 4 hr drive. too far for me...

Think I'm going to head to Cape Cod tommorrow and visit the ocean... eat some sea food....

Wednesday maybe hang around the hotel to watch all the TV about 9/11

Thursday head to downtown boston and hang with the night life.... who knows.

[Smile]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: