Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » What about thoughs Twins!?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What about thoughs Twins!?
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have made it to the world series playoffs. Eric has gone to a few more this year and would love to go to the World series games, but you have to buy all tickets for all four days not just one of the days.

How exciting for the Twins. The last World series they won was back in 1991. So lets cross our fingers that they make it this year.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheryl even watched the 5th game of the division playoffs. And this is what she sent me when I asked her if she wanted to go to the Sept 25th game with me and I quote

I would prefer going to a star wars movie over that at the moment.

So it is really cool to see her watch it now [Smile]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HA HA HA - When I saw the title "What about thoughs Twins", I thought you were talking babies.

I went into it right away to see what you had to say. Boy was I surprised when you were talking about the Minnesota Twins.

Yes Sheryl did watch that game. I called to tell them that the twins had won and Sheryl answered the phone, only to tell me they were watching the game.

So don't surprise/excite me again like that. Please call the baseball team the Minnesota Twins and the babies as twins. OKAY! [Embarrassed] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

LOL!

It didn't even cross my mind when I was righting that. Sorry about that... [Wink] [Frown]

--------------------
Sheryl

Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is so funny-Von!! B/C i thought the same thing! Then was disappointed to find out it was the ball game! [Razz] YOU pulled a good one Sheryl!

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without even realizing it!! [Big Grin]

We should be able to tell you after November 11th or on the 11th. That is when they'll be doing an ultra sound to find out if we are having twins or not. [Eek!]

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought the very same thing as everyone else. I also went in there quickly to see what the news was. [Roll Eyes] What are we thinking!? I don't think we really want them to have 2 at one time! [Embarrassed] Or maybe we do!? [Wink]

[Cool] It is excited how well they do and I hope they make it all the way to World Series they've gone through so much this year. [Cool]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny thing was I was thinking Minnesota Twins...

I haven't even thought about baby twins yet. And I don't plan on it until I see the doc on November 11th.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

What a sad day for the Twins baseball team! They made it so far this year, but we can only hope for next year. They did better this year than I had expected. [Frown]

It was cool that the fans met them at the airport when they arrived home from their loss.

--------------------
Sheryl

Pappy
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pappy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup Yup Yup
There just about as good as the Vikings.
Oh well there`s next year.

--------------------
Jeff

Posts: 12 | From: Wausau ,Wi  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Vikings? no no no...maybe we should compare the Twins to another baseball team...like the BREWERS? Oh wait..what place did they finish in this year?

--------------------
~ Eric

Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You just can't compare them to the Brewers!!! [Roll Eyes] When it comes to Baseball there's no team like the "MINNESOTA TWINS"

I knew you were talking about the Minnesota Twins - if it was baby twins we'd have gotten a phone call!! [Phone]

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: