Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Hi

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hi
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi MoM and Sheryl! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I See that you both are on checking [Big Grin]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I changed the setting from 60 minutes to 4 hours. So when you see someones name up there they have visited the site sometime in the past 4 hours now.

Just did it yesterday..didn't think anyone would notice [Smile] Good eyes Shannon

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Oh darn!!! I thought it neat to know that someone else was on at the same time and just to say HI.

By the way it's 1:59-so hello to whoever you are that's on at this time. Eric,Sheleen and Vonnie. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Shannon

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you Shannon because I totally missed the names appearing at the top.

Actually when you wrote Hi mom, I had no idea why you said it. [Roll Eyes]

Now I do look to see who is on or who has been on in the last 4 hours.

It sure is neat what Eric can come up with, I can say that even if he is my son. LOL [Wink]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Howdy! [Wink]

I must have been snoring that I didn't her you a beckoning me... [Smile] [Wink]

Good to see you back on the web. [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay I modified it once again...so now it shows you the people within the past 2 hours. I found that 4 hours was just too much [Smile]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always noticed it but wasn't sure if it was who was one at the moment or who had been on. Never thought to ask about it. My computer is slow anyhow that if I post it, it probably wouldn't show up until hours later! Oh well, at least I have a computer to read and get emails! [Embarrassed]

By the way Sheleen, send me an email so I have your address in my address book. We're at auld@pressenter.com - I haven't been able to send you some of the emails that I send out 'cause I don't have you in my address book. [Whatchutalkingabout Smile]

This way too we can keep in contact without having to call and pay long distance bills!! Save the money for shopping! or cropping! [Wink]

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: