Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Help! I need current pictures

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help! I need current pictures
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need pictures from all of you. I don't care if they are the actual picture or a color copy from Kinko's but I need them soon. If you could send them to me quickly, that would be great. I'm trying to finish a project I started and is late but need pictures. [Frown]

This is what I need if you have them. [Light Bulb]

1. Family pictures
2. Individual pictures of each of you (don't matter if it's a snap shot or professional pictures) just need the most current one.
3. Husband and wife alone (if you have one) or I'll just take your wedding pictures and make copies.

Thanks for your help. If you don't have the following, just let me know and I'll do what I can with what I have. [Wink]

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you tell us what project that you are working on? Is it a secret? Is it that project you were working on when you & I went and sat at Archivers?

Eric will have to make some prints. How soon do you need it? When is the deadline?

I'm full of guestions.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok...no need to answer since I've already talk to you on the phone and got my answers. [Cool] [Wink]

We will try to get you the photos soon.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of you who have the same questions. I'm working on a gift which should have been done long time ago so I really can't say what.

If I could get it by next week, that would be great but if I can't I'll wait. (It's already late so a few more weeks won't matter but I do want it before x-mas)

I want to have it done by New Years!

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not going to be able to get them to you by Thanksgiving it'll have to be after. [Embarrassed]

Victoria and Bryant have current school pictures but Jordan's didn't work out so I have to take him in to Sear's to have them taken and that will probably after Thanksgiving.

I just don't have a lot of time [Cry Smiley] right now I am planning Thanksgiving here. [Cool]

After that I'll put together all that you need. [Wink]

Will we get to see this project when it is completed? [Light Bulb]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I hope you get to see it! [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: