Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Scrapbooking late into the night....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Scrapbooking late into the night....
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night my friend Devi Bergh picked me up around 6 p.m. and we went to the new scrapbooking store Crop, paper & Siccors for the Cabin Croping night. Virginia and Christina met us there for a night of progress and fun.

Pizza was brought in for supper and we kept right on scraping.

We scraped until midnight! By the end of the evening I was losing my creativity so I finally just made lots of die cuts.

It was fun and looking forward to doing it again someday but not too soon. Now that I have my set up I really don't need to go away.

Devi and I are thinking of getting together here and doing our albums. It's fun to have someone else to scrap with.

[ December 14, 2002, 05:42 PM: Message fixed by: Sheleen ]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a lot of fun! I know what you mean though when you have your own place to do you scrapbooking it isn't as appealing to go some place to do it. The company is fun though.

So have you done anymore to your area since we've been there?

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I have not other then getting 8 more drawers. Not sure if you saw that or not!? [Light Bulb]

I haven't really had anytime [Roll Eyes] to go to St. Cloud to get a shelf, the garage thingy, or lighting which I really need to get really organized. [Cool]

Also, need to get bulletin board and peg board to hand some of my stickers. I really not know [Cry Smiley] how to do that and have them organzied by seasons, b-days, camping, etc. Having any ideas on that? [Light Bulb] How do you do it?

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do I do what? Organize my stickers? I have a book that I organize them in and I try to put it by season (summer, fall, winter & spring all together), activity (sports, birthdays, camping all together in there own catagory) & specialty (like flowers are all together).

I hope that answers your question.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it does! Thanks!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: