Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Weird Weather

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weird Weather
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok now this isn't winter like I remembered it to be. Temp of 53 in December!? When will we see our snow? I don't want much of a winter with no snow that just won't be right.

It was a nice change...not having to put on the gloves, turn on the heater and got a little fresh air today as we took a short walk. I believe Eric said he got in a 4 mile walk... [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you, Eric! Walking is great! Bill and I took a fast 2 mile walk. I have tomorrow off so will go for another 2 mile walk with the dog when the kids leave for school.

I agree this winter just don't seem like winter! [Roll Eyes] Listening to the radio they said it hasn't been this warm since the 60's. That is why I don't ever remember being like this. Just remember this is MN and the weather still could get bad. It would be nice to have at least one more snow fall.

Bill thinks that since we received so much moisture last spring and fall we may have enough moisture and that it is balancing itself out. [Light Bulb] Could be!

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it doesn't sound like it's going to stay. Today is your last day of warm weather. Now it's to get in the teens! And I know how teens can be! LOL [Roll Eyes] I have one of those living with me! LOL!!

We might even get some snow!?! [Cool] I don't mind this weather but hope it doesn't make it difficult this summer for us! Sounds like that Elneno stuff is messing things up for us and we could get this kind of winters for quite a few years! Oh well. I'll take this over volcanos & earthquakes! [Whatchutalkingabout Smile]

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: