Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » work is getting busy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: work is getting busy
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With work getting busier for cleaning houses,i will have to quit working at the Hallmark store. The owners would like for me to come back in the fall to help out. I really like the job but the pay is not so great. And if we get this bid to do a 8 and 16 unit apts we'll be busy in the winter time too.

I just closed 5 houses this wk. 4 of them already cleaned but a few things missed(or messed up by the guys) to do. The other one needed lots to do so the guys had to help me. [Roll Eyes] I felt like i was going in circle with them around but we had fun doing it together.

Now i'm working on staining(varnish) for the Parade of Home that is to be done by the wk of Memorial Day. [Surprised Smiley] And i'll have 3 homes to do this month of May that i haven't started. [Whatchutalkingabout Smile]

In June there is 5 homes that are also closing. That doesn't even count what may come up at the last minute. If the guys would hurry up i could get it done but when i have to wait for them it makes a rush deal for me. Oh well. I'm not complaining.just thinking how busy i'm going to be this summer.

[ May 01, 2003, 09:59 PM: Message fixed by: Shannon ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! You'll be very busy! Like say though I would rather be busy then sitting around board! [Confused] My days will become shorter come summer time. I will only be working 5 hrs a day and the afternoon with the kids. The kids and I are going to work up muscles and durablilty to ride bike around Green Lake this summer. It is a 12 mile bike ride but it will take most of the summer to get in shape we hope by Aug 1st to do it and we maybe able to do it before that. We want to try to do it twice [Cool] One time is our goal we'll see how it goes and then decide if we want to do it again. [Razz] Don't get too busy Shannon! Do enjoy life enough though you're busy!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: