Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Last Day of Maternity Leave

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Last Day of Maternity Leave
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, did that go fast or what. I am looking forward to getting back into a routine. Should be interesting to see how things go, because we've been pretty relaxed as to when we get up etc. This past week though I've been getting up and staying up when Eric & Maria do. Just to adjust my body to this coming week. It hasn't been to bad... [Thumbs Up]

I've changed my hours to work Mon-Thurs 9 hours and then Friday only 4 hours. When there is a week that falls on a holiday though I have to work as normal because of the one day already off. And if month end falls on a Friday the same thing...Like I help out with month end to begin with, but that is only a few days here and there.

I'm looking forward to having those 1/2 days off to either do errands, clean house, get groceries and take a nap here or there with out two little tykes under my feet.

I'll let you all know how my first week goes. [Eek!]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six weeks is not enough! It should be 3 months with pay. [Big Grin]

It would be nice if it was a person could stay home and not worry about needing the extra $ to pay bills. Having babies is costly.

What would it be like if us mothers could do that!?? "NICE"i'm thinking. [Wink]

Good luck on your first day back.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: