Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » what are you doing this wkend?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what are you doing this wkend?
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our organial plans were to finish Victoria and Bryant's closets but we found out what we want to do is going to take time. We are going to have them custom done so they are coming out this next week to measure, then they have to order the closet system and then come put them in. It could be 3 wks until all this gets completed. It will be nice to have them completed. Next spring we'll do our closet and Jordan's the same.

Our day consisted of going to Willmar Victoria and I did some shopping while the Bill and the boys and our neighbor boy went skate boarding at the Willmar skate park. We stopped at the pet store just to look ended up coming home with a little puppy. We had WI grown sweet corn for supper that was out of this world, great tasting. After supper we went to Diamond Lake with Autumn and Shiloh. Autumn had fun retrieving the dumby and Shiloh got wore out running around the beach. [Wink] We came home had a bonfire and roasted marshmallows to make s'mores.

Today, we went to church, had a roast beef dinner and took a nap with Shiloh. Bill went for a bike ride around George Lake. I took a 2 mile walk plus a 2 mile bike ride.

I know that Jeff & Shannon have been at Mom's wondering what you all did?

What are the rest up to?

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: