Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Weather

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weather
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well we sure are getting the snow this weekend. But they did tell us it was coming. [Frown]

Yesterday we got maybe 4 inches and when I talked to Eric they still had green grass. [Mad]

Well Dustin just went out and measured, he got 9 inches one place & 11 in another place. [Cry Smiley] He is all happy because he is going to have to stay another day. [Roll Eyes] Lynn said we would never get down her gravel road. [Confused] [Whatchutalkingabout Smile]

I had the radio on for a while but all I heard was all the closing and church cancellations. [Eek!]

Acccording to the radar Duluth is really getting it. Are you sure Sheleen & Bill you want to move to Duluth. [Cry Smiley] I can't imagine getting around with all the hills in the winter time.

[ November 23, 2003, 09:59 AM: Message fixed by: Vonnie ]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cool] That is the best thing about Duluth! You're sure to have the greatest snow fall.

We are going to get into downhill skiing this winter so this snow is the best kind of stuff to ski in.

Snow will not keep us from going to Duluth, in fact, it makes us wish we were already there.

Friday night we turned the lights all off and watched the snow come down while we told stories. We were all wishing we had a fireplace just then! To go with our popcorn and hot cocoa!

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it doesn't sound like I convinced you not to leave Spicer. [Cry Smiley]

You have a perfect house arrangement to sit and watch the snow come down. I can just see you guys sitting there telling stories.

I have always really like your house.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul
Beginning Poster
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paul   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEHE are you REALLY sure you want to move up here??? Snow is a good thing, but too much snow just crosses the line.

[ November 24, 2003, 02:38 AM: Message fixed by: Paul ]

--------------------
-Paul

Posts: 2 | From: Duluth  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: