Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Coming out of hibernation!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Coming out of hibernation!!!
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO EVERYONE!! I feel like i'm coming out of hibernation and does it feel good!! couple of warm days did it! ha It's been awhile and i'm not sure how to post anymore. And when i got on there was 4 of us on the website and 11 guest! WoW Busy busy busy! Maybe that is why it took so long to connect?

Anyways how is everyone? Congrat to the Mothers on Eric's side. [Thumbs Up] We have someone on Jeff's side,coming in August(9th)-Jeff's siste Jeanine. [Thumbs Up]

I'm still at the Hallmark Store in the Mall. But i'm planning to change that after our trip to Oregon to see Steve and Lynn. Just a wk after the kids are out of school we'll fly out and be out there a wk.

Kids are off for Spring break and they go back on April 5th(10 days off). They made plans to go out to Grdma and Grdpa's. Ryan goes 1st(Friday-Monday)then Leah and Jason goes next(Monday til Thurday). Can't go all at once! Bad on GRdma and Grdpa's nerves! [Razz] Ryan was going snowboarding one more time but it rained last night-big time and ruined all the snow! Oh well! Now he doesn't know what to do but shop! [Roll Eyes]

Time to go and bake some cookies-Jason's request! And i got the sewing machine out to sew Leah a top for a skirt. [Surprised Smiley] It's been awhile since i did any sewing!

By the way Eric it's not April fools day yet! [Wink] You did some changes on website. I like!

[ March 26, 2004, 10:00 PM: Message fixed by: Shannon ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow....you are up to a lot.

Exciting to hear about Jeanine & Ron. Tell them I congratulate them. Let us know what they end up having girl or boy and what day she has he/she.

What will you do when you quit working at Hallmark? Have any plans for something new?

Yes, it feels good with the warm temp. It got me in the mood to cleaning. I ended up cleaning out the van it needed it after several months of not doing it at all. Feels good to drive a clean vehicle again. Then went through some of the boxes in the garage that were all of Maria's clothes when she was a little baby/girl.

We've been going through a lot of our stuff that we don't need and needed to get rid of so we don't have so much to move when that time comes. We've gotten a rid of a lot but we do have a lot more to go through. We have to fit all of our stuff into a POD in between us selling our house and getting into our new one.

We are looking forward to having you come in April. It has been too long.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: