Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Would anyone even notice????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Would anyone even notice????
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I shut down this board? Would anyone even notice that it was gone [Frown]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would notice!!! [Eek!] I do go into it daily but don't always write something. How much does it cost you to have this WEB site?

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! Maybe we should think of all sharing the cost. Anyone else what to do that? I would! I don't alway have time to post but when I do I love going in to see what everyone is up to. If you had to Eric you do what you need to. Maybe we would call each other more on the phone, write letter, email each other more. It wouldn't all be bad. [Wink]
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cost isn't a factor... it only costs me about $110 a year....

I would keep it no matter what.... I can't live without my email address.

I just wasn't sure if people were checking out the site anymore.

I plan on sharing most of my information about the home construction on the website... [Smile] so if people want to know what is up.... they had better check out the site and pictures LOL [Big Grin]

I'm glad to see that people are still browsing... I haven't read my stats in a while to see where all the hits are coming from....

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would miss it, but I also can't always post when I do visit. Now that I can't even go on the internet for personal reasons at work anymore it makes it much more difficult to post.

I'm hoping to post more once we get settled in our house and not running from the house when we have showings, girl scouts or swimming lessons.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: