Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Broke out in a rash

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Broke out in a rash
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last Saturday a.m. I woke with a rash on the top of my knees. I didn't think nothing of it and proceeded into the day. As the day went on I felt it on my arms. Well by Monday I was miserable so Tuesday I went to the doctor and the Nurse partioner said she wasn't sure what it was. She gave me a perscription for the itch and told me if I started to get a chill or fever to call back. Wednesday I started feeling the chill and I wasn't sure if it was from the heat of the rash or if I was getting a fever. I called in and they got me in with an MD. He took a strep test that came back negative in the office and a long culture.

He ask all the questions what different have I eaten, done, changed etc. The only thing different that we had done was spray frebreeze the Friday night before I felt the rash on Saturday. So we are thinking it might be from that. He gave me an alergy pill for the itch and Pretnisone to help get rid of it. It has been helping, but I still have the itch.

The end of my perscription is Monday so lets hope that it goes away!!! [Frown]

It reminds me a lot like the rash I got when I was 9 months pregnant with Maria. It took 2 weeks to go away. Someone mentioned the other day it could be my nerves about building the house and selling our current one. It could be but I don't feel stressed from all of that.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: