Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » And so it begins....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: And so it begins....
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today is the first day of everything... well Today I drop off Colby at my mom's for the next 2 1/2 months [Frown] we will miss our little boy.

I'm also picking up the dishwasher from Cullen's in Willmar for the new house.

I'm currently doing all the laundry in the house, then at 9:30 I have an oil change for the Van. Then I'm heading out for my 4 hour round trip drive.

Then back home to start packing for our Vacation that starts tomorrow. We will be in the Dells (Wisconsin Dells that is) until Wednesday night. Then we head home for our last night in our first house together. Haydens first room, both kids first backyard etc. It will be a sad moment.

Then Thursday and Friday, Sheryl and I ship the kids off to daycare and we start moving. U-Haul is rented and everything (just about) will be moved by 3pm Thursday (truck has to go back). Some misc things will remain I'm sure but can be moved with the Van and Vibe. Then we will be fully moved in..

What a week it will be

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colby and I are getting along just fine. He might be a little spoiled by the time he goes home.

I am the only person here so there is no one to follow except me. When we are out side for a potty trip, we sit on the deck. I have it fixed so he can run around on the deck and can't get off of it. After he walks around for awhile he is ready to get on my lap. We sit like that for a while and than back into the house.

Sheryl and Eric don't feed him table food, but the first night here he had steak. I know how to get to his heart and have him really love me. [Wink] No I didn't even feed him the steak. I made the mistake of leaving it on the table when I went outside. He was being nauty, so Bruce put him in the house. I said to Lynn that I was surprised Colby wasn't looking at us through the screen door. So I came in to see what he was doing. Well he had already eaten 1 steak and was trying to eat the second one. Of course he had taken the steaks into his kennel. We took the second one away from him but he sure had a good supper out of the first one. [Cry Smiley]

I knew I had to tell Eric about it and as I figured, he wasn't happy with me. When Eric told Sheryl that Colby was being feed really good, Sheryl said didn't you tell your mom not to feed him table scraps. He told her that I didn't give it to Colby, he took it himself.

Well I am having fun and I hope the Toop family is having fun on their vacation.

Don't worry about Colby, he & I are getting along just fine. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: