Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » The moving.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The moving.....
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
went pretty good. By 3 p.m. on Thursday we had all the big stuff moved out the house and put in it rightful place. Friday we moved a lot of little stuff and did a quite a bit of the cleaning. We have the den, dinning and kitchen to clean and clear out. I'll tell you this will be the last time we do this because I'm getting too old for all this lifting and moving things. We both were very sore from it all. Thank goodness that we had done several trips to the storage unit with a lot of stuff. Otherwise, we would have been dead.

We did take a break yesterday and went to see the Spiderman 2 movie. It was nice to do something fun besides moving all day.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure you guys were plenty sore. A lot of hard work was done in a short time.

I bet it is going to seem funny to live in the apartment again. But from what I think I have been told, your apartment is nice. But just think in a few months you will have all the room you need in a brand new house. [Big Grin] [Smile]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a very nice apartment and more room than I remembered when we came the first time to see it. I like it because I don't have to worry about Hayden falling down the stairs. Now he just gets into everything.... [Big Grin] We are looking forward to the pool. Haven't taken the time yet to try it out.

The two months will go fast.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: