Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Wisconsin Dells

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wisconsin Dells
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our trip was a lot of fun. We didn't do a lot, but we did do one major activity each day. When we got there on Saturday we went to see "The Deer park" then went to our cabin to unpack and get settled. Sunday we went to Madison to their free zoo..."Henry Villas Zoo" and we all enjoyed that even Hayden. Monday we went to "Tommy Barlett Exploritory" a lot of scientific and mind games, Tuesday we went on a boat tour of the "Upper Dells" and Wednesday we went on a boat tour of the "Lower Dells".

Every night we went swimming at the Howard Johnson hotel. Our time shares indoor pool had burned down and is in the process of rebuilding so they gave us free passes to swimming at a local hotel. It wasn't too big it was just right for our little family. Both kids loved the slides!! I would take Hayden down with me and he would be pushing off the sides to go faster. [Cool] Maria loved it as well. It was just right for her.

It was a nice and relaxing time. We think that it would be a place that we would visit again.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Wisconsin Dells is a nice place to go. It can be very expensive. But the way you guys did it was very wise. You did something special every day without trying to do to many things. Sounds like you really enjoyed yourselves. [Razz]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: