Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Ate in Clara City

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ate in Clara City
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to Clara City today to get a flu shot. My doctor had told me 2 weeks ago that I did qualify for a shot, but they still didn’t know how much they were getting or how it was going to be given out. So he told me if I found a clinic set up to give shot to try and get one. So I drove to Clara City today. The closest places were Glenwood, Benson, Clara City and other places down my Mankato etc.

I got out of there about 5:15 pm so I headed for some place to eat. I found B & J Restaurant (I think that is the name) which is run by Rita Ninneman. Rita is married to Sharon’s brother. (Sharon is Sheryl’s mom) That is why I looked for her restaurant. I had some good chicken, baked potato and a piece of delicious lemon pie. It was really good!!!!

Rita was bringing the food out to people but when it came for me to get my food she must have been busy because the cook brought mine to me. So when I got done eating I went up to the counter and asked to speak to Rita. She was pealing potatoes for potato salad for the next day.

When she wheeled up to the counter I told her she didn’t know me at all but explained to her who I was. She seemed to be really happy that I stopped in. We talked about her accident, how she is doing now, how the restaurant is going for her, Grandma Ninneman in Murdock etc. She gave me Grandma Ninnemans address to drop her a note. She said Grandma N. would really enjoy that as long as she knew me.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: