Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Where are the pictures of the finished home.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where are the pictures of the finished home.
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering if you could put the finishing pictures of the house on the pages where we saw the updates when it was being build.

I am sure others would like to see it too. I have been to your home but I want to see the final pictures of the grass etc.

Please Please Please try to help me [Wink]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are in the House area now,

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You.

Very nice pictures. I bet you guys are really happy with the results.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes we feel that everything looks great!!!!

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You for more pictures and the new pictures of Halloween 2004. It is always fun to see the kids. Sheryl looked pretty good also.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Connie
Member # 48

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pumpkins. There are some creative people at your house.
Posts: 47 | From: Green Bay  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks!! Maria designed the little one and dad was the carver. Maria and I did one big one and Eric did the other. It was fun time.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Just a reminder to everyone to go to the Gallary Pictures if you haven't for a while. They have Halloween, Haydens 1st Haircut and other updates.

Thanks Eric & Sheryl for the work you put into your web-site.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: