Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » What's the plan for seeing the

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's the plan for seeing the
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Year in? With a little one we will probably be doing what we always do....go to bed. Our day will come again where we can see the a.m. in to the next day.

Today is just a little lazy day. A little laundry to do. Maybe some more movies to watch and out to eat.

Hope everyone has a good time tonight.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy New Year !!!!

I had a nice evening. I went to my friends house in Spicer. Marlene, Doug and I have gotten together for many years on New Years Eve.

We had supper about 7:15. Pork Chops, mashed potatoes and Country Corn. (new receipe and it was really good)

Than later we had cookies, fudge, chex mix, cheese log, liver paste, ham spread and salmon spread. Everything was really good.

When we were just sitting there at the kitchen table I told Marlene I probably wouldn't stay until midnight. Just as I said that I looked at the clock and it was 11:20. We all laughed and I said I guess I will be here, I had no idea it was that late.

Thanks Marlene and Doug for the wonderful time of laughs and serious talks.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie
Member # 48

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what were you doing up and on the computer at 4:00 in the morning?
Posts: 47 | From: Green Bay  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy New Year!!! We were in bed by 9:30 and not feeling very well. I think we got what Hayden had a couple of days before. An uneasy stomach with the runs. I guess it wasn't our year for fun... [Frown] [Cry Smiley]

Yeah, Vonnie, what were you up at 4a.m. for? You could have gotten up with Hayden... [Smile]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy I can't get away with anything can I.

I didn't leave Marlene and Dougs until after 3:00 am and by the time I put everything away and sat down at the computer it was after 5 before I crawled into bed.

Kari (their daughter) came home about 12:30 so we had to talk to her and actually we didn't start eating our snacks until Kari came home. We hadn't gotten them out because we didn't think we were hungry, but after Kari got all the snacks out we all had some.

I don't shut down my computer so I actually think it says I am on line all the time. Maybe I wouldn't have had to tell you all this. HA HA

Eric am I right that it says I am on line all the time?

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No you are wrong mom.... You posted that reply at 4:35am... When you post it will tell the time you posted it.

With MSN that we all have.... if you have your computer on it will show you as being connected to the internet but if you are away for a period of time it shows away, busy, etc...

As for the resent visitors to the forum that shows only who has visited it in the last 60 minutes [Smile]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: