Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Martin Luther King Day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Martin Luther King Day
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria and I had the day off today. We got up around 7:45 a.m. had breakfast and watch Strawberry Shortcake. Then around 9:30 a.m. we left to go get our haircut at 10 a.m. That took a full hour. We wanted to go to the library, but silly us....it is Martin Luther King Day!! [Roll Eyes]

By then it was close enough to lunch time so we stopped by Subway in Ramsey. She gave me a chuckle when she said, "this is so yummy." [Big Grin] Like she's never had Subway before... [Wink]

We came home and watched a movie while we did some crafts. A foam picture frame and a door knob sign that says, "Shhhhh Maria is sleeping."

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like the two of you had a great day together. It is nice that you do things like that instead of thinking because you have the day off you have to clean or something.

Nice for Maria that she get a day like that.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: