Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Home sick

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Home sick
Connie
Member # 48

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My turn to be sick. Fortunately, I don't have the vomiting and diarrhea that has been going around. I have a tight congested chest. I sound like a bass singer when I talk. I laid around all day yesterday but I think I will push myself a little today. I can sort stuff to be tossed or organized.
If I were just going to be in the office today, I could probably go. I am fairly isolated in my cubicle. But I was scheduled to go to a nursing home. You need to be careful what you bring into that kind of atmosphere. We will see what tomorrow brings. My being gone today won't upset the work flow much but tomorrow could pose a problem. We do what we have to do.

Posts: 47 | From: Green Bay  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear you are sick. I don't know why you thought you had to take your turn. What you have would not be good for me at all. I just hope I don't get it. A couple of people at work have had what you have. After they got better their voice was still not normal.

Get well soon.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie
Member # 48

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Home again today. Not ready to be around vulnerable elderly folks.
Posts: 47 | From: Green Bay  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear that you got it to. I guess it can get the best of us!! [Confused] [Frown] I'm looking forward to the warmer season so we can get rid of this flu junk.

Hope you recover soon.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if i could handle being sick! It's been yrs that i ever was sick. Not to brag but it's ture. I think it would be nice to have a good excuse to get out of going to work and sleep all day. Only for that reason. [Smile]

So far no sickness with the kids this winter. But it is going around.

Get better with chicken noodle soup.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess i said something to soon! Jason is not feeling good this morning. Thanks to his teacher that was at school sick.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shannon you didn't knock on wood when you made that comment that is why he started not feeling well.... [Wink]

How is he now?

That is the arguement we've had with our boss that if you don't let people make up there time for missing work then you'll have more people coming to work sick that normally stay home. She disagree. [Mad]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you Sheryl.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

That has a lot to do with others getting sick b/c of those that go to work or school sick!! Let's just make sure you cough on her so that she gets sick! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Shake her hand after you cough and whatever to get her sick!! [Thumbs Up] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Shannon

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: