Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » A sick little boy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A sick little boy
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hayden has been having the same cough that Maria has had, but his turned to a fever and very tired. I took him in today to make sure he didn't have ear infection or strep. Dr ordered x-rays to make sure he didn't have pneumonia...doesn't have. [Thumbs Up] He is treating him for bronchitis and his asthma.

One of us will more than likely be staying home with him. Daycare doesn't want him back until he hasn't had a fever for more than a day.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This morning he got up at 7:15 and then at 9:00 I asked him if he wanted to take a nap. He said yes.. we laid down and he went to sleep within 2 minutes.

Poor boy [Frown]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
korgecl
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for korgecl           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is hard to see kids be sick. Good excuse to bring in a supply of popsicles and jello to keep hydrated.
Hope he is on the mend quickly.

Posts: 53 | From: Green Bay office  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well he was up and down all night. Not sure why probably couldn't breath all that well. At 3 a.m. I got up with him to neb and give him some decongestive meds. I finally went back to bed with him at 4 and he slept until 7.

This a.m. he seems back to his old self but he has had a 2nd runny diaper. So he his pant less so I can keep an eye on his dirty ones. It goes right through the sides of the diaper... [Confused] [Cry Smiley] Yuck!!

--------------------
Sheryl

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yuck is right. Good luck tonight with his sleeping.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Hayden is doing much better now. He only has a runny nose now!! [Roll Eyes] He had one day of relaxation... [Smile] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Sheryl

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: