Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » The 4th of July!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The 4th of July!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had a good day. Eric, Hayden and I went to Mcdonalds for breakfast then headed down to the Mississippi downtown. We walk along the Mills Ruins area. We got to see a boat go from the upper Mississippi to the lower Mississippi. Then we looked for the turtles, frogs and worms that they put along the walking area. Hayden was more amazed by the Mississippi and the water fall then the reptiles... [Big Grin]

We then drove to the airport area and got to see one airplane fly right over our heads. Hayden loved it soooo much that he was upset when we had to leave. Not much air traffic and we couldn't park where we normally did because they have signs posted no parking. Darn 911!! [Mad]

We came home and we all took a nap. Then around 9 p.m. we head out to see the fireworks. Hayden wasn't too impressed as we thought he might but it still was a good time.

Poor Maria was sick the whole weekend at her dad's, but did get to fit in the fireworks around the lake they live near.... [Cool]

Hope you all had a good time.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally missed the fireworks this year. Lynn, Bruce, Dustin, Dana, Zach, Timmy and myself went to the parade in Spicer with my friends Marlene and Doug. The parade was longer this year than usual. We had pop, beef sticks and of course the candy the kids were catching. After the parade we went to Marlene & Dougs house to eat. We had gooooood food. And Marlene made gooood desserts. Than we usually just stick around and go to the fireworks that night, but I was in the process of moving and I had lost my billfold. So we all went home late in the afternoon. We had a great time.

Thanks Marlene & Doug for having us all at your house.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: