Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Where did the summer go.......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where did the summer go.......
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It all started for us May 28th helping Vonnie get rid of, go through and move her from her trailer to her apartment...new home. We went almost every weekend until the weekend of 4th of July.

June 18th we helped Dana (Eric's niece) celebrate her biggest accomplishment yet of graduating from High School. [Thumbs Up] [Cool]

July 4th Eric,Hayden and I went to see the fireworks. Maria was at her dad's from June 29th until July 5th and sick the whole time. With strep throat, ear and bladder infection. She doesn't get sick often but when she does she gets it bad!!

July 9th I went scrapbooking from 2 p.m. until 10:30p.m. I did get a lot done, but I have a lot more to go.... [Eek!]

Last week we had Thursday & Friday off because of no daycare. Linda & Harold went to Country Jam while we went to Grand Rio Hotel and water park. It was a minature Kalahari in Wisconsin Dells. The kids loved it and was exhausted by the end of the day. We arrived Thursday 12 p.m. and stayed until Friday 3 p.m. We traveled a whole 10 miles to our little vacation... [Smile] [Cool]

This coming Saturday we are going to the Minnesota Zoo with Eric's work. That will be a lot of fun.

Even though it seemed we were doing a lot of work helping Vonnie we have found time to have some fun. We hope that you are having some fun
as well. Tell us about it!!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: