Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Painting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Painting
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well this weekend we are going to tackle some painting projects. We are starting to get some color in our house. First we started with the kids room. That was back in the beginning of summer. Now at the end of we are tackling the living room. We will see if we can get to the kitchen or maybe the hallway & entry way. We will keep you posted.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait to see it. You picked a good weekend to stay inside. It was a little cool today, but I suppose if a person was working hard outside, it wouldn't have been to bad.

Good luck on the painting.

I bet you have a 3rd person (Hayden) that also wanted to help. LOL [Frown] [Mad] I was talking to Sheryl on the phone this afternoon and heard this very loud voice say, "Give me back my rage" Of couse we all know who had it. He was only helping. They will have to tell everyone more about some of the fun they had with Hayden today. At one point Sheryl asked Hayden if he liked the color of the living room. In a very serious voice said NO. After the room was done, Sheryl asked him again and he said "NO" very serious again. Sheryl & Eric had a good laugh because he probably didn't even realize what they were asking him. Sheryl you had better write some of the things that happened today and some of the things Hayden said for his book before they are forgotten. Like Eric said to me today, Hayden is in the fun stage right now. [Smile] [Whatchutalkingabout Smile]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: