Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » What!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What!
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric! What picture do you have of me? I have never seen that picture? Are you sure you have the right person?
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well now that is a different picture that came up! Now that is the right one! The other posting though do look right!

I do not know how it happened but now all the other ones are the same!

WOW! AM I GOING IN SANE?

I swear it was a different picture!

Whatever!

It is right now!

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO you are not nuts...The photo was called Sheleen2.jpg but when it was copied to this new server back in February it copied Dustins with your name..... You just haven't posted since then for anyone to notice it before [Smile]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually the last time you posted was September 8th,2004

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! I have been too busy! I will be here more often now that I have lots of time on my hands!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: