Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » New baby in our family

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New baby in our family
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dana & Zach Nelson had a baby boy on November 23rd. I believe he came into this world by C-section at 5:40. 6 lbs 15 oz and 20 inches long. Mitchell Lee. (I hope I spelled it right) Awaiting his arrival is Timmy who will be 2 on Feb 8th.

For those of you who don't know or remember who Dana is, she is Lynn's daughter and Vonnie Toop's granddaughter. Yes that makes me a great grandma 2 times now.

When Dana had Timmy she just sailed right through it. She wasn't so lucky this time. She was in what they called pre-labor Friday-Saturday & Sunday. She was at the hospital at least once if not more times each of those days. She finally went back in on Monday evening and this time they kept her. By Tuesday night I think they were pretty sure she wasn't going to have it the regular way, so they turned off her medication that makes the labor advance, to let Dana get a good nights sleep. The first time they could get her into surgery for her C-Section was at 5:00 pm Wed. afternoon.

They are all doing find and the baby is a cutie!!!! [Big Grin]

Dana & Zach live in Alexandria because that is where Dana was going to go to college. They love it there.

Dana, Zach, Timmy and Mitchell here are OOOO hugs & XXXXXX kisses from grandma Toop

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: