Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Someone has a friend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Someone has a friend
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vonnie has a man friend. We got to finally meet him last Saturday. He is very nice and we can see that he treats Vonnie very well...bought her some diamond earrings and gave them to her that morning.

Before we met him we weren't too sure about all this attention he was giving Vonnie. We haven't been use to her having someone around her other than us kids. The thought took some getting use to and we did give her a hard time. It was all out of love and concern. We didn't want anyone taking advantage of our single mom... [Smile] [Wink]

Our minds are at ease now that we've met him. We don't mind that she will be bringing him around more.

Happy Days....Vonnie!!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You Sheryl for sharing your feelings.

I am so glad you liked him. He is very nice to me. I think the easiest part of the relationship, is we aren't trying to impress each other, we are just being our selves.

Oh by the way, I got a dozen long stem red roses today. My mom even asked me if he had any friends her age that were as nice as he is. We had a good laugh about that one. My mom and sister haven't met him yet but both of my kids & spouses think he is okay.

I am having the time of my life. This summer we plan on doing a lot of motor cycle riding. He has a Trike (3 wheel motor cycle). Every Saturday night we will be going to Alexandria to watch his grandson stock car race, along with his other kids and spouses. By the way I have been to 2 birthday parties on his side of the family and so far everyone likes me.

That is always important to me. [Wink] [Smile]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arlo has asked me to thank everyone for the wonderful time he had at Easter and other times when my family has been together.

He said everyone made him feel very relaxed and welcomed. He plans on being around our family for some time so he was glad he got along with everyone.

He hasn't meet Mike yet (Connie's boyfriend) but I think they will hit it off also.

I (Vonnie) would also like to thank everyone for the good times you have shown Arlo.

Thanks everyone, Arlo & Vonnie

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: