Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » New in my life

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New in my life
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoyed all the latest postings. The funny ones and the serious ones. Good luck to all of you in your changes and decisions inyou life.

I have done something that I hadn't planned on doing for at least a year but because of some body parts going hewire ( not sure how to spell that and no time to check it out) I have filed for social security. I have already gotten the 1st check and just filed a couple of weeks ago. It was either that or get more jobs and work harder and couldn't see how I could with all the aches and pain I've been having. Now I will use it to pay off bills and keep my same work pace which is live able for me at the time.

For some reason I all of a sudden feel older that I thought I would ever feel. Another stage and can't believe it. Oh, Well. Might as well join the rest. heheh

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mom, you're still young even though you are now old enough to collect on senior benifits! Enjoy it! You deserve it! Be glad you can get it. I am sure it'll help and make life a little easier for you.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: