Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Bike riding

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bike riding
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last several weeks that weather has been pretty good I've biked to daycare and picked the kids up with the bike rather than the car. It takes me about 15 mins there and about the same home.

You should see the smile on Maria's face when she gets off the bus. Even the days that it has been raining a little bit. She got a new bike for her birthday and you almost can't get her off.

Hayden loves the ride a lot of the times when we go down the hills he says it is like riding on the roller coasters. He has a deep giggle when we go really fast down them because it must tickle his tummy. [Cool]

It has been an easy way to get my exercising in pluse a little quality time with the kids.

[ May 17, 2006, 11:28 AM: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you! Keep it up and you'll see a big difference by the end of the summer if you haven't already! I like your thinking exercise plus quality time with the kids.

We love biking everywhere in the summer months. Too bad summer wasn't longer!

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I have already felt a difference. My mid section feels much firmer and it doesn't hang as far down as before.... [Smile] That is my hope to be much stronger and firmer by the end of the summer by doing what I like to do....biking.

I took today off to go join Maria at her Track & Field day. Before that though we are going to go bike Hayden to daycare and then bike back to school. Then after track & field we will go pick Hayden up then head back home. I told Maria that she is going to be biked out with all the biking. She doesn't think so. [Cool] [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have a great day for biking! Couldn't ask for better! Hope you have a fun day!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was fun on the bike ride that we went on when we came Memorial weekend. It was a little hot but still was enjoyable.

Haven't been able to bike ride as often as I would like. Those hot days are too much for me and don't want to over do it.

--------------------
Sheryl

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: