Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » We went camping!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We went camping!!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last weekend we went camping for the 1st time in several years. Hayden's 1st year if that tells you anything... [Frown] At first Hayden wasn't to sure about it because of the rain and thunderstorm on Friday evening, but the last day he did say that he did have fun.

Friday evening it was a nasty storm....rain, rain, rain. With some nasty thunder and bright lighting. We were afraid the kids wouldn't sleep well, but it should have been them worrying we weren't going to sleep. Once they both were out neither woke until the next a.m. Not mom & dad!! [Mad] Every time it would have a crack of thunder we woke and it was a none stop rain.

We fared the best with having very little water in our tent. A couple others weren't so lucky, but they kept a positive attitude about the whole thing so it was one of several things that added to our memories.

Saturday was good because it didn't rain until the evening. The temp was just right not too hot and not too cold until it started to rain. There was 29 of us & our cousins, aunt & uncle's & grandma that got together for the day and spent the day together. We got to talk about the days when we were growing up and the good memories that we had as kids.

I guess Sheleen & I looked a lot a like that our one cousin couldn't remember who he had hugged and who he hadn't.

Eric will be updated the photo gallery soon so check them out when you get a chance.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: