Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERYL

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERYL
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cake] HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERYL and Sheleen! [Cake]

I hope you have a nice day. Sheryl, what did you guys decide to do today? [Light Bulb]

Thank You for an enjoyable 3 days that I just spent with you guys. I was going to say, thank you for inviting me, but I think I invited myself when I heard you were having a rummage sale. Thanks for letting me bring my Tupperware down to sell. I thought we had a good time and I was glad I was there to help you so you could help the kids when they needed you.

I enjoyed going to IKA. [Big Grin] Sometime I would like to go again. I know I only saw 1/4 of the stuff. There is so much to look at.

Good luck selling your house! I just know it is going to go quicker this time! [Thumbs Up] [Whatchutalkingabout Smile]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you!!!! We ended up going to my favorite place to eat lunch...Champps. Had my favorite meal that I only eat at Champps....Chicken Ceaser Wrap & waffle fries w/seasoned sour cream. Opened up all my cards & gifts from my family....A 9 month subscription to Memory Makers and copy of the magazine "Simple Scrapbook's" (I already had it but he said he would return it for another one.) And a $25 gift certificate to my favorite store "Archivers!"

Then after lunch we went to see the movie "Barnyard". When the movie was over we went to the Coon Rapids Dam for a little bike ride and a play in the park. Then we went to the town house to play on the playground at the Charter school over there and to check out things with the town house as far as the questions we had for them and to get forms to send to our realtor to look over.

Now we are home to have supper and then Eric is going to make malts!!! Yeah...another one of my favorites. Thanks Eric, Maria & Hayden for making my day special!!

It was nice to have you here to help out with the garage sale. I don't think that it would have worked if you hadn't been here. Thanks for inviting yourself. It was also fun hanging with you at IKEA. You are always welcomed here to go to IKEA or to do anything else you would enjoy doing.

[ August 19, 2006, 07:47 PM: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A 9 month subscription? No it is a 2 year subscription. It is 9 issues a year silly [Smile]

You are getting 18 full issues

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!!! That is even better yet! Thanks again!!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill and I were in San Francisco, CA on our birthday. What a fun time! We rode the cable cars, went to China Town, toured Alcatraz Island & USS Hornet (aircraft carrier), walked Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard Street, had a dinner cruise, etc. It was a fun time. I encourage everyone to visit there at lest once in your life if you can. Very interesting place. Learned a lot of their history there.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: