Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Sick w/the flu

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sick w/the flu
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Victoria is home today with the fever &stomach & flu and I am home cleaning up behind her when she misses the pail or toilet. Good thing I didn't go to work! I'd becoming home to it dried to the carpet and stuck to the floor! Yuck! [Eek!]

I already washed our sheets, now her comforter cover and will have to take the comforter to the laundry mat to wash! Plus clean the carpet in our bedroom and wash the 1/2 bath room floor because of accidents. WOW! I am now feeling a little tired from all that work.

Wondering if any others have or had this?

Victoria is quite now, she has been very miserable all morning. I had her take a bath to make her feel better and it made her sleepy.

She'll have to stay home yet tomorrow because the nurse informed me that she needs to wait until her fever and throwing up is gone 24 hrs.

Hopefully our weekend isn't dealing with this. Maybe the rest of us are to mean to get it! [Wink]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YUCK!! We haven't gotten it yet, but I do hear it is going around. Being sick like that I will pass on. I would much rather have a cold for 3 weeks then to have the flu for even 24 hours.

Hope that you don't get it and that Victoria is feeling better by now.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is going through our school really bad. One of the other ladies that is, also, a Para told me that in one kindergarten class there were 6 missing. Our front desk lady got so sick at school that her husband had to come pick her up. Three students came in right off the morning bus and through up all over the front entry of the elementary school. There were, also, 3-4 other piles of through up in the 4th grade hallway. This was all in the same day Victoria was home so I was glad I wasn't at school that day!

Victoria is feeling back to normal today. I kept her home yesterday for a day of recovery it took her almost all day to get it back. She would get up to do something and she would break out in a sweat. I had to go to Willmar yesterday and she wanted to come with and I didn't think it would hurt but it really tired her out. [Frown] All we did was go to Home Depot quick, Target for 1/2 hour and then met Virginia for lunch for another 1/2 hour and came home.

Victoria is out with the guys this morning hunting ducks. She looked really good at around 7 am. [Cool]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: