Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Winter weather

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Winter weather
korgecl
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for korgecl           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am thinking this was a very good time to be in a condo and not have to shovel or blow snow if I don't want to. I did shovel some because the plow people did not clear the drive or sidewalk to my satisfaction. I think we had 10 inches yesterday and another 3 or so overnight.
It is snowing again now and more expected tonight and part of tomorrow. Another storm predicted on Thurs, Fri and Sat.
I hope this gets over soon. Tania and Brett plan to move out of the Milwaukee house on 3/10 and don't have a lot of leeway before closing on the 13th.

Posts: 53 | From: Green Bay office  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what winter is all about!

We love all this snow! The kids haven't had school the last 2 days and I haven't had to work, since I work in the school.

The kids have been going over to our neighborhood hill and sledding and snowboarding.

I have been blowing the snow out of the drive 2-3 times daily and I enjoy it.

We have hot chocolate and popcorn when the kids come in. I've made homemade soup for lunch and supper. Along with play board games, reading books, etc. I love winter like this!

I am glad it came and that we didn't go through winter without having a day or two like this. I was feeling sad that our kids were going to miss out this year.

Life is grand!

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it has been fun.... 12.1 inches until mid-Feb....

Now in the last week we have received about 34 inches... the city next to us reported 19 inches in this last blast [Smile]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: