Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Another family on the move

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another family on the move
korgecl
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for korgecl           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
March 10, with lots of family hands to help and a couple LARGE trucks, we packed up Tania and Brett's household in Milwaukee and moved it into the garage at their new house in Green Bay. They went back on the 15th for the closing on the sale and to pick up the last few items.
They are living in the lower level of Brett's parents condo until the end of March. Closing on the new house is March 29. Kelly and Nate will be coming that weekend to help move from the garage into the house.
I may miss part of that fun depending when I get my mother tucked into the nursing home after her total hip surgery.
I hope Tania and Brett like being back in Green Bay as much as we like having them around.

Posts: 53 | From: Green Bay office  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: