Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » It's coming along

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's coming along
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our town house we have purchased is at the shell state. It has the 2x4's up, plumbing & electrical in, windows and doors are up. Tonight we do a electrical walk through. The sheet rock should be up by the end of this month.

Kelly the lady working with us on all the decisions states that we should have closing date by the end of this month. We're anticipating what it might be, because we are anxious to get in, but before that we would like to paint it before we actually move in. We can't do that until we close on it because they don't allow any other color than white before closing.

Eric goes out almost daily to check things out so far he is more pleased with the construction then D.R. Horton.

All is good at this point. [Cool] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric or Sheryl will have to give us an update.

I was lucky enough to see some pictures of the new townhouse. They were very nice. I kept getting the old townhouse (the one they ended up not buying), the one they are living in and the one they are building mixed up (the layout) Eric went over and took some pictures. I was very pleased on everything I saw.

Your time is getting closer !! [Big Grin] [Eek!]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: