Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Twins game

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Twins game
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We go to the twins game every year. Eric goes more than once a year but I only can handle going to one a year. The reason being is because they lose majority of the time I go. I think there might be one time that they might have won but I don't remember it because it was long ago.

I know it is the atmosphere that people like. I don't see where going to the game and all these people around us are drinking beer then needing to go to the bathroom 50 times during a game, interupting the game for us to stand up to let them by then again when they come back. Or those that come to the game late and needing to get by you to get to there seats. We miss the good plays because of others. Plus we hen try not to drink so that we don't interupt others around us.

It is more enjoyable and more comfortable in our living room.

They lost last night 11-3 against the Brewers. There were a few Brewer fans around us that were making it a fun night. That we would have missed.

[ June 17, 2007, 07:44 AM: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: