Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Maria was gone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maria was gone
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For over a week and we sure missing her. It seemed after awhile that there wasn't going to be a Maria.

She went on a vacation with Vince & Faith around the Superior border and into Canada to see the Soo Locks. She got to go the Mackinaw Island, to an Amethist mine, Two Harbors and Gooseberry Falls. They got to see Vince's brother John & Family. Somewhere along the way they crossed over on foot on a suspention bridge. I guess Maria did a very good job and even Vince went across.

She left on June 24th and came back home after fireworks on July 4th. That was a long time.

Before this time she was at Vince's from June 11-17 because we had no daycare and Vince works from home. It has seemed like that she has been gone a lot.

Nice to have her back home!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I talked to Maria and she had a good time. She told me about a few things they saw.

She was tired when I talked to her so I will have to find out more later.

I think you could make her very happy no matter where you took her.

[Big Grin] [Star]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes she did have a lot of fun and she would be happy where ever we would take her. She loves to discover new things.

Last week she had Girl Scout day camp. She enjoyed it a lot. She is glad though that is the last thing she had going on because she sounded like she would like to just do whatever instead of having so much going on.

Monday night she went to a friends that was going to the day camp because Tuesday we had our closing on the town house and it helped us out so that we weren't rushing all over the place. Tuesday when I picked her up she started to cry and I couldn't understand why. I found out that she had fallen at her friends while playing on their play set and landed on her right wrist then bent it back. I took her into the doctor and the doctor thought that the x-ray showed a bowed fracture (a slight bend in the bone). They sent the x-ray to the Radiologist to read and let us know if she needed to have it put in a cast. We got the call but it was good news...just a very bad sprain. She's been in a brace and will be for another week then it should be ok.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: