Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Dustin visited

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dustin visited
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We went to celebrate Lynn's birthday June 23rd and we invited Dustin back with us for the next week. I wouldn't have done that a few years ago, but I have to say that I enjoyed his company when he was here. We didn't do a lot being that we were trying to get ready to move. He was a big help in a lot of ways, Hayden enjoyed his many bike rides around the pond with him and I enjoyed his sense of humor.

I'm hoping that we can have him out again before school. Possibly when we go camping in August. We will have to wait and see.

Thanks Dustin for coming you are a lot of fun. You have turned out to be a very good kid. [Wink] [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dustin
Member # 67

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dustin           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Eric and Sheryl for letting me come down for that week. I had a lot of fun with you guys. Yes that would be nice to come down again sometime. [Cool] [Razz]

--------------------
Dustin

Posts: 18 | From: Willmar, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so glad everything turned out so good. Like you said above, a few years ago you wouldn't have invited him for a whole week. He was worse than Hayden in asking questions and teasing.

Dustin, this is so nice to hear coming from Sheryl and Eric. I am sure you realize it yourself. [Thumbs Up] I am very proud of you. [Wink]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: