Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Back to school

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Back to school
Maria
Member # 16

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Maria           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going back to school.YIPEE!!!! I'm so exited that I'm going to 4th grade. I'm so happy. [Big Grin]
Posts: 33 | From: Ramsey,MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah....hard to believe that you're a 4th grader already. Makes mom sad that you are growing up so fast. Your nine now and you have nine years left of school. That will come way too fast.

Next year Hayden will be in kindergarten!!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Sheryl with the [Frown]

Maria is growing up way to fast. I can remember being in 4th grade. It doesn't seem all that long ago. In Mrs Johson's class at Washington School in Willmar.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Maria;

I didn't know you were so excited about going back to school. Some times the summer does get to be a long time.

Boy, I am with your mom and daddy Eric. 4th grade sounds like you are growing up too fast. I suppose you are going to make new friends this year. Do you go to the same school you have been going to?

It was nice seeing you on Sunday. I really like your new house and your big bedroom. [Smile]

Daddy Eric had perfect attandance when he was in kindergarten. He really liked school also.

Eric, why do you remember that teacher?

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: