Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » All ready....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: All ready....
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
biking with out training wheels.

Friday it was bike day at daycare. Linda was brave enough to take all her daycare kids on a bike ride & picinic. While they were getting ready Hayden jumped on someone else's bike that had no training wheels and rode off like it was no problem. Linda didn't know that Hayden didn't know so when she told me I was absolutley shocked.

Eric had been raising the training wheels higher little by little whiched helped him build up his balance skills. Well....Friday he decided it was time to do with out.

He has biking everyday since with no training wheels!!! A few spills with a little injury but he still wants to get back on.

Maria was excited to but a little jealous because she says...I was 7 when I learned! We told her that each child will develop faster in certain areas doesn't mean anything bad by it. Plus he wants to always be like Maria so it only became a competition to be as good as she is.

At 4 1/2 years old Hayden took another milestone!! [Thumbs Up] [Cool] [Frown]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: