Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » It was a fun day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It was a fun day
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This a.m. we went to a new church...where Hayden goes to preschool. The sermon was a great one....waiting. Waiting for God to do great things in our life. Hard for a lot of us to do that in many areas. A serious message, but given to us in a fun way by the preacher. With a lot of life examples that we all could relate to. We all felt good when we left. [Thumbs Up]

Then for lunch & the afternoon we went to Shane & Stephani's. Shane is a co-worker of Eric's at Valspar. We sat around and visited while their son Leim took a short nap. After his nap we headed over to a park to make lunch and for a boat ride. The food was great and the boat ride was to until he drenched Maria, Hayden, Me and himself. He wasn't expecting to do it as bad as it ended up to be, but it was fun in the end. Hayden wouldn't get out of the boat the entire time. Shane let Hayden & Maria drive, of course, with him setting in the back. They thought that was awesome!! He let me to but I didn't need as much supervision.

We enjoyed our time and are thinking of getting together again. Stephani loves to scrapbook so we might be hooking up for tomorrow.

An enjoyable time! [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: